- Cook Time: About 45 minutes total
- Serves: 5
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 2 cups corn squares (like Corn Chex), crushed
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the cooked macaroni, milk, pepper, soup, drained vegetables, and tuna in a 2-quart casserole.
- Combine the crushed cereal and margarine or butter.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes until bubbly around the edge.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Allow to set for 5 minutes.